Sunday, May 18, 2008

Scooter Girls

On Saturday, my daughters and I went to a scooter riding training course to improve our scooter riding skills. They basically set up the same course that they would for motorcycle training and run the scooters through it.
 
Here's a photo of my 2 teenage daughters at the course. One is thrilled and excited to be there and the other is bored out of her mind. See if you can pick out the correct teen! (Chrissy on the left and Michelle on the right in the photo).
 
By the way, I purchased the Vespa LX50 model that Chrissy is riding. It's just under 50cc and has enough pep to get up to 45mph on straight aways, which is plenty for riding around town. I got it from Vespa Hartford that I found through the www.VespaUSA.com website.
 
My oldest daughter Michelle and I are taking a motorcycle training course together next month. Should be fun.
 
We really like the Vespa model. It's very well built and rides well.
 

No comments: