Thursday, November 13, 2008

Isn't it funny...

Isn't it funny when you ask a group of dentists for an answer to a question how many different things they can come up with and how many different tangents that the discussion can take off on?

It reminds me of the Saturday Night Live skit where they're playing Jeopardy and Alex asks the contestants a simple question like, "Name the sound a dog makes."
The contestants replies are so off mark and one actually says, "Moo!"

That's kind of like some of the answers that you get from dentists! :D

It really is interesting to me to see how diverse this group is and how people think...and many times OVERTHINK situations. 

It's a good reminder for me in my daily practice to just keep it simple.

Anyway...enough rambling for today...just had a few thoughts that I wanted to share.

For those of you who want a few laughs check out Sean Connery's finest on SNL

No comments: