Thursday, January 29, 2009

Never say that Peter Maroon doesn't Pay His Bets! And he was GOOD!!!!!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr John Dano <DrJohn@drjohndano.com>
Subject: Never say that Peter Maroon doesn't Pay His Bets! And he was GOOD!!!!!!!


For those on this forum that do not know, Peter Maroon is an "Over The
Edge" New England Patriots Fan!  The day after the Patriots loss in the
Super Bowl last year, Peter was spouting off about how the Pats were
going to get back and win the Super Bowl in 2009.  So, Pete and I
entered into a friendly wager with me stating that they would not!  I
put up some Carson's Ribs versus New England Lobster.  Well, Pete paid
up last week and on my doorstep last Wednesday was this big guy, about 2
1/2 pounds.  My daughter (that's her hand) and I had fun preparing him,
I had never cooked a live lobster before! When my wife got home from
work, we had a fantastic meal of clam chowder and lobster along with our
salads.  Sorry I did not get any pictures of him on the table, my
fingers had to much butter on them to hold the camera by then!

John Dano
McHenry, IL

No comments: