Monday, February 2, 2009

CHECK THIS OUT!!! ACE Tampa 2009 Conference on Dental Marketing & Web Optimization

I just made my flight reservations for the ACE Tampa 2009 - Conference on Dental Marketing & Web Optimization and flights were only $99 each way!
 
I'm also bringing along two of my front admin team who work with me on marketing the practice.
Can't wait to see everyone and learn some new tips to improve our marketing efforts and keep our practice financially strong during this economic slowdown.
 
Get registered for this event today at www.ACETampa2009.com or call Peter at 800-701-6223.
 
AIRFARE IS RIDICULOUSLY LOW!
 
The website has details on special room rates at the hotel.
 
It's only about 8 weeks away...don't delay!

1 comment:

Doris M. Bennett said...

Below you will understand what is important, the idea provides one of the links with an exciting site: orthodontic marketing