Monday, September 28, 2009

The Value of ACE

From Dr. Suz Ahnquist - posted to ACE Email Network September 28, 2009

ACERs and friends and lurkers---

After spending a weekend at a recent course, I was thinking on the way home about how very fortunate for me to be a member of ACE. I have learned FAR AND AWAY more from this group, and the courses that are recommended AND offered at the meetings, than any other organization to which I have belonged....and there have been many. I feel I can get any mentor, any course, any email of any one I need to get info on any subject, any hands-on or any material needed for ANYTHING! I am just a phone call away from any need I may have, any problem I have encountered (and there have been many) or any shoulder for advice.

There are so many talents from which we can all pull, and all contribute, even in some small way to help any situation. No matter how successful, or how desperate one can be, there is always someone who will reach out.

Many of us have hit on high times, and very low times. The ACERs understand this. At one point each of us has experienced the diversity of successes, and can empathisize, encourage, recommend or pat on the back.

Without judgment. And more than dentistry.

Just wanted to say that.Suz (who is sounding like Ray) Love ya guys

No comments: