Thursday, August 14, 2008

FREE STUFF! - DentalCompare Newsletters

Hi all…

I want to make you aware of a great resource that I’ve been getting for several months now. It’s the FREE Newsletters from Dental Compare.

In addition to the ACE Email Network, I like Dental Compare’s Newsletters because they’re loaded with lots of great info.

The topics available are……Endodontics, Laser Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, Implants, Periodontics, Orthodontics, Smile Design/Esthetics, Management & Marketing, Dental Hygiene, Equipment & Operatory Design, Dental Imaging, CAD/CAM and Dental News.

TAKE A LOOK AND SIGN UP TODAY!!

Here’s the link: www.DentalCompare.com/FREEnewsletters

Thanks and enjoy!

P.S. If you all sign up for these newsletters I get $100 Million Dollars! Mooooohahahahahahahaha! (Ok…I get nothing and like it…but you get lots of great information and maybe you can buy me a drink at the next ACE meeting for sharing this with you…hint/hint) :D

No comments: