Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Atlanta Tornado Photo

Dr. Tony Soileau of Lafayette, LA is one of our ACE members and he had the experience of a lifetime last week in Atlanta. Tony was riding in a cab back to the Omni Hotel when the tornado struck downtown Atlanta. The cab he was riding in, which was being driven by a cabbie from Africa, was turned over and both of them had to climb out. The good news is that they are OK and we have been having some fun with Tony and what he must have been saying as the cab was driving into the tornado, as well as what he was saying when it was all over.

We are all happy that there were no serious injuries from the experience, just some bumps and bruises.


From Tony: Thanks for all the private emails and calls. Really made me feel good.

I am fine. Little sore and killer headache. But I am at the airportready to get home.

The photo is of me after I crawled out the cab andthey turned it upright. Fun ride!

Tony

Below is a photo that was found online of the purported tornado. Whether it is real or not, I do not know. I have taken the liberty of altering this photo and having a little fun with Tony. I hope you all enjoy it!

No comments: