Monday, March 31, 2008

Austin Meeting

From Dr. Dana Jones:

Thanks for a great meeting. My head is still spinning from all the information that was presented. I know this has been said before but it needs repeating. The best thing about meetings like this is the social interaction. Being able to brainstorm with your peers and people who have been there is invaluable.
 
I am going through a lot professionally and personally and this meeting was a big pick me up. To have someone say to you if  I can be of any help just call me or come visit was tremendous.
 
I want to single out the Hale Brothers and Peter for treating me like a close friend. Austin felt like a gathering of a big family and that while you were there you got some important information so you can grow and be successful.
 
Thanks to everyone involved!
 
Dana
Dr. Dana Jones

No comments: