Monday, March 31, 2008

My experience in Austin

From Alan Abdo, President of Serenity Smiles:

Everyone behind this meeting did a great job! Super organized with a great line up of speakers. I love ACE meetings.

You get to know people on this forum by just their e mails. You show up to one of these events and you realize how great these people are. I really enjoyed seeing people I already knew and meeting the ones I didn't know. Besides all that it was a very informative meeting and to top all of that off I had fun!

If you were not able to make this meeting do yourself a favor and make a valiant effort to be a part of the next one. I promise you wont be disapointed!

Ohhhh! Peter Maroon sucks at pool!
--
Alan A. Abdo
President/CEO
Serenity Smiles
1901 E. Carnegie, Suite 1-A
Santa Ana, Ca 92705
(949) 222-2205
(949) 222-9958
http://www.serenitysmiles.com/



Here is Alan's interview after the victory over Pete

No comments: