Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Help in Atlanta at Hinman Dental Meeting...

This was posted on the ACE™ Email Network today and I am reposting it here:

Hello All,

I am sure you all know about the Tornado that hit during the Hinman. I would like to acknowledge the incredible generosity and teamwork exhibited by several vendors who are also participants on this forum. Dr. Mike Couch coordinated with his associates Gary Samp and Mike Muscari and Brett Beier (of Norman Camera) to recover, pack, and ship my booth. This is after the work they had to do at their own booths.

The ACE forum truly builds a sense of family that I have yet to experience with any other group in Dentistry.

I could not stay behind due to client obligations in NJ. I thank them for reversing the losses I expected to sustain and hope someday I can repay my debt to them. These gentleman (Brett included ;-)..) are a class act.

Regards,

Ekram Khan
CEO
Cieos, Inc.
Technology Solutions for
Dental Office Automation
973-703-4437 (Mobile)
973-720-9999 ext.15 (Office)
ekram@cieos.comwww.cieos.com

No comments: