Sunday, March 30, 2008

Austin meeting is over

Well, the Austin meeting is over and we had another great presentation by Dr. Peter Boulden on utilizing Google Adwords. Pete is one of the brightest young minds in dentistry that I've met. He has a great career ahead of him.

I have to say, that I was the dog of the meeting! I spent 3 days working on my computer to give a great presentation, spending time helping other folks make sure their AV was working properly, and then when I went to give my presentation, the AV wasn't working right FOR ME! What's up with that?

Anyway, I got through the presentation and then we had a very informative panel discussion featuring most of the speakers, as well as several of the exhibitors at the event.

I've taken some video of each of the exhibitors to share with all of you and will post them to YouTube and this blog for you to see how their company's products & services can help you.

Thanks to all the great people on our email network, and the new folks that we met, who attending the Austin meeting. A special thanks to the speakers who gave up of their free time to be with us in Austin and share their information. We also appreciate all of our sponsors for their continued support of ACE and our efforts.

Thanks also to Dr. Tom Hedge & Peter Maroon for their efforts in putting the program together. This was another successful event for ACE. The best part about ACE events is the intimacy and quality of our docs & team members.

The ACE 2008 Conference on Dental Marketing & Web Optimization was an overwhelming success!

No comments: